DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The Data Protection relates to the information (Data) supplied by you to Jurong Point voluntarily. We respect the privacy of your Data. Your Data may be used for the following purposes:-
- to complete transactions with you and manage your membership of our customer loyalty scheme where applicable;
- to understand and analyse your needs and preferences;
- to develop, enhance, market and provide products and services to meet your needs;
- to enable you to participate in promotions and contests;
- to enable you to participate in customer research;
- to improve our services; and
- to respond to requests or complaints.
We wish to assure you that your Data will be treated with high standards of security. Adequate policies and procedures have been put in place by Jurong Point to protect the confidentiality of the Data that it has collected. We will retain the Data for only as long as it needs to meet its purpose.
Your Data may be disclosed by us to our data processor and service providers who have been contracted to provide Jurong Point with administrative, research or other services. The data processor and the service providers are under a duty of confidentiality to us and they undertake to respect any individual’s right to privacy and comply with Personal Data Protection Act. We take every measure to provide a comparable level of protection for Data.
We may communicate with you through a variety of channels, including our customer loyalty schemes, internet, and through a variety of means such as post, email, phone, fax, or text message. You may unsubscribe at any time by writing to us in the manner explained in our communications.
Should you have any questions or feedback in relation to our Data Protection Policy or would like us to amend the Data in our database, please contact us by email:- PDPA@starmall.com.sg. We may require you to provide us with additional information for the amendments.
Jurong Point reserves the right to amend its data protection policy from time to time and will place such amendments on this Web Site.