VLOG HOST Search 2.0
Join our VLOG HOST Search 2.0!
Think you got what it takes to be a vlog host? Vlog for Jurong Point and be crowned our winners!
Everyone can join us, there are 2 categories:
2. Nanyang Technological University (NTU) Students
Record a 3-min video, featuring yourself in Jurong Point and share with us what do you love about the mall. PLUS, put on your hosting cap and promote any product or service from Jurong Point.
Submit your entry at bit.ly/JPVlogHostSearch by 18 Dec 2022!
4 winners will each walk away with M Malls cash vouchers, prizes and a 1-year contract (total worth more than $6,000)! A total of 2 winners for each category.
Shortlisted finalists will win $500 M Malls cash vouchers each!
Terms & Conditions:
1. Each participant is allowed to submit 1 entry only.
2. Contest is open to any participant, aged 16 and above, residing in Singapore only. Participant aged below 16 years is required to seek parent/guardian's consent before participating in the contest.
3. Social media profiles have to be set to public in order to qualify.
4. Entry must capture vlog host’s experience (e.g. shopping lifestyle) with relation to Jurong Point and a product/services available in the mall, not limited to retail, entertainment, food & beverages, beauty and services.
5. Entry must not feature violence, profanity, religious or cultural intolerance, racism, gender discrimination and/or illegal acts.
6. By entering this contest, participants agree not to enter into any direct engagement or agreement with other shopping malls for 12 months during the contract period, applicable to winners only.
7. By entering this contest, participants agree to abide by the 12-month paid contract, rules and the decisions of the Organizer and judges, which are final and binding in all respects.
8. By entering this contest, participants represent, acknowledge, and warrant that the submitted vlog is an original work created solely by the team, that the vlog does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the vlog.
9. Participation in this contest constitutes each winner’s consent to the Organizer's use of winner’s names, videos, photographs, likes count and geographical data for advertising and promotional purposes in any media without further notice, right of review, approval or compensation except where prohibited by law.
10. Jurong Point Shopping Centre reserves the right to use details of the winning vlog submission on its own social media channels.
11. Jurong Point Shopping Centre reserves the right to use other vlogs submitted to the competition in any promotional material.
12. Jurong Point Shopping Centre reserves the right to disqualify any student/public who does not abide by the terms of the competition.