This programme is for candidate seeking the knowledge and management skills in food and beverage for managing a restaurant.
The objectives of the programme are:
- Prepare candidate for entry-level to managerial Restaurant Manager level employment in the food and beverage industry
- Assist in efficient running and profitability of restaurant
- Ensure good service are provided in accordance with the Group’s SOPs
- Maintain service quality and consistency standards
- Adhere to the Group’s procedures and propose improvements to:
- maintain a healthy working environment;
- ensure customers’ satisfaction;
- monitor stocks level including inventory checks; and
- ensure the overall management of the restaurant operations.
On completion of this training programme, candidate will have the knowledge and skills in restaurant operation and customer service skills and be able to apply them at the workplace.
- Certificate / Diploma / Degree in hospitality or relevant field
- Passion for service
- Motivated, result-oriented and a fast learner
- Good organizational and planning abilities
- Computer literate and with excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to perform shifts and work on weekends and Public Holidays
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.