10 March - 23 April
Jurong Point’s Annual Bidding Bonanza sets the stage for everyone to Win BIG with over $60,000 worth of Prizes - iPhone 14 Pro max, Macbook Pro, OSIM massage chairs, Sony PlayStation5, cruise package and more!
Get 30 E-bidding tickets with every $30 spent in a single same-day receipt (excluding supermarkets and hypermarket receipts) to bid for attractive prizes!
Items to be auctioned worth more than $60,000 include:
- OSIM uLove 3 Well-Being Massage Chair worth $8,799
- 2-Night Stay at Palace Suite on Genting Dream by WTS Travel worth $3,338
- Earrings & Necklace from Poh Heng Freestyle collection worth $2,500
- MacBook Pro 14” M2 Pro worth $2,899
- iPhone 14 Pro Max worth $1,816
- Apple Watch Ultra worth $1,210
- Sterra S™ Tankless Water Purifier worth $2,199
- $500 Seoul Garden vouchers
- $500 Harvey Norman vouchers, and more!
Shoppers need scan QR code in the mobile app when paying in-store at participating retailers. The qualifying spending must be scanned to the same account. Limited to maximum 1,000 E-bidding tickets per member per day. The e-bidding ticket will be auto crediting to mobile app E-wallet.
10 Mar – 23 Apr, 2023
23 April, 3.30pm (Sunday)
For shopper who prefer a more immersive experience, you can visit Jurong Point (JP1 Centre Stage) and watch it live on 23 Apr. Shoppers who attend the event will receive a door gift worth $50 (an OSIM assorted item and Nando’s quarter chicken) and stand a chance to win $2,000 worth of lucky draw prizes. For the first 100 participants with a minimum of 180 e-bidding tickets.
Terms & Conditions:
- The promotion is exclusive to Members only. Eligible shoppers are required to present their member QR code at the point of transaction and ensure transactions have been captured in same member account.
- All shoppers can download the mobile app and sign up within the App as a member to qualify and participate.
- Limited to max. 1,000 e-bidding chances per member daily. The e-chances will be shown in the app
e-wallet under Lucky Draw.
- Chances earned during the stipulated spending period is not transferable, unused chances will be forfeited after the event. Spending Period: 10 Mar – 23 Apr 2023 (till 2pm) for E-bidding Event.
- Receipts from purchases of gift vouchers, lottery tickets, course/school fees, payment of bills, medical/dental clinics, any transactions from SISTIC, pawn shops, moneychanger, bank/insurance services, and any other financial institutions' transactions, pushcarts and temporary roadshow at Jurong Point will not be valid for promotions.
- All images published are for illustration purposes only.
- Jurong Point reserves all rights to change the items without prior notice.
- Other Terms & Conditions apply.
- To participate in the Facebook E-Bidding Event, when the product listed for bidding (the “Item”) is revealed, participants are to comment the last 4 digit of their NRIC and bidding tickets (e.g. 123A 5) via the comments section of the E-Bidding Event.
Please note that any comments will show your Facebook profile name for each bid as part of Facebook’s E-Bidding Event interface, and comments remain visible to all who access this event, including after the completion of the E-Bidding event.
- Only bids submitted in the comments section of the E-Bidding Event on Facebook Live in the correct format will be accepted and qualify for the E-Bidding Event.
- Bidding for each Item will start from the indicated minimum number of tickets as mentioned, and each Item will be available for bidding for a period of two minutes to four minutes.
- A countdown timer will be shown on the screen during the E-Bidding Event.
- Upon the end of the bidding period for each Item, there will be a ”Close" comment made by JP's Facebook administrator. Bids received after this comment on the administrator's device will not be accepted, even if you are the highest bidder.
- Highest bid will be pinned in the comments.
- Highest bidder will be required to initiate PM (private message) Jurong Point's Facebook page with a screenshot of their bidding tickets from the App.
- Highest bidder will be given until end of day (2359H) to contact Jurong Point, else, prize will be given to second highest bidder.
- If there are no bidders for the prize, Jurong Point has the right to relist the prize for bidding for either session.
- Jurong Point shall not be responsible for any interruption in service, errors, and/or omissions, caused by any means and does not guarantee continual, uninterrupted or error free service or use of the E-Bidding Event site. Each participant acknowledges that this E-Bidding Event is conducted electronically and relies on hardware and software that may malfunction without warning. Jurong Point, in its sole discretion, may void any sale, temporarily suspend bidding and re-sell any Item that was affected by any malfunction.
- By participating in the E-Bidding Event, participants will be deemed to have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to be bound by them, any other requirements set out in any related promotional materials and all amendments, additions, replacements and modifications as may be made from time to time.
- Jurong Point's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entertained. Jurong Point reserves the right to amend or change the Terms and Conditions herein at any time without prior notice. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions shall result in forfeiture of participation in this E-Bidding Event.