Compulsory Temperature Screening and Contact Tracing
In line with the latest ‘Circuit Breaker’ measures implemented by the Government, shoppers are required to comply with these measures upon entering the mall:
Personal data will be collected via SafeEntry from all shoppers entering the mall, for the purpose of contact tracing matters related to COVID-19. To further support contact tracing efforts by the Government, SafeEntry will be implemented at all stores and supermarkets in the mall as well.
Temperature screening is in place at the mall, for the safety of our shoppers and staff. Any shopper with temperature of 38°C and above will not be allowed into the mall.
Shoppers are reminded to wear a mask and observe safe distancing at all times when in the mall.
Let’s work together to safeguardour health and well-being. Thank you for your support and understanding. Stay safe.
We are happy to share that our JP2 Customer Service Counter will reopen on Tue, 2 Jun 2020. Members with qualifying NTUC FairPrice/Xtra & Foodcourt receipts from Jurong Point dated 2 June onwards will be able to earn M Points for their purchases by presenting them at the respective Customer Service Counter.
Member’s with NTUC FairPrice/Xtra & Foodcourt receipts dated 14 Apr to 1 Jun 2020 are required to submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org to qualify for M Points.
How to earn M Points for NTUC FairPrice/Xtra & Foodcourt Receipts dated 14 Apr to 1 Jun 2020:
Step 1: Snap a clear photo (png or jpeg) of your original receipt(s) and ensure the following details are clear:
- Name of participating store (NTUC FairPrice, FairPrice Xtra and/or Foodcourts) in Jurong Point
- Address of store operating in Jurong Point
- Date & time of transaction
- Receipt number (Ch & Tr Number at the bottom of the receipt)
- Total transaction amount
Step 2: Email the receipt image + registered full name + mobile no. to email@example.com
Step 3: Eligible receipts will be processed and M Points will be credited by 31 Jul 2020.
Terms and conditions:
1. M Points can be earned for qualifying transactions made at NTUC FairPrice/Xtra and participating foodcourts in Jurong Point from 14 Apr to 1 Jun 2020.
2. To be eligible to earn M Points for qualifying transactions, members are required to submit a clear image (png or jpeg) of their receipt(s) no later than 30 Jun 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Registered name and mobile must be included in the same email.
3. Receipt(s) received after 30 Jun 2020 will not be processed and M Points will not be awarded.
4. Members are advised to retain the original receipt(s) in the event of dispute.
5. M Points will not be credited into your Account until your receipt is determined by us to be valid. The Management reserves the right to reject receipts if they have been unlawfully obtained, or appears to be unclear, altered or tampered with. Any decision on the validity of the receipt(s) submitted, shall be considered final by the Management, conclusive and binding by you.